Monday, August 24, 2009

Dua With Translation

Essential Du'as / Supplications
Extracted from Al Hisnul Hasin by Allamah Muhammed Al-Jazri (RA)
English rendering by Maulana Muhammad Rafeeq Hathurani
Posted on the 'net and transliteration by www.Islam.tc


When salaam is conveyed (when some conveys salam to you on another's behalf).


Alayka wa alay-his salaamu wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh.
Translation: Upon you and upon him be the peace of Allah, His mercy and blessings.

Allah humma Innee As alooka 'ilman naa fee-ow wa Rizq-ow waa See-ow wa Shee-faa amm min Kooll-lee daa-een.Translation: O Allah, I ask You to grant me beneficial knowledge, abundant sustenance and cure from all diseases.

Allahumma-gh fir-lee dhan-bee wawass si'lee fi dari wa bariklee fi rizq.
Translation: O Allah Forgive my sins, make my home accommodating and grant me abundance in my livelihood

Click Here And Watch More Beautiful Dua With Englsih Translation

0 comments: